Constantly Growing...

Constantly Growing...
- A fantastic blog from here to where the rainbow ends...

Total Pageviews Since This Tree Was Planted:

This Magical Tree is Most of all Filled With::

Most Fertile Branches Lately:

VISIT GOLDEN LEAVES - THE FANTASYTREE STORE

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page or HERE

Friday 23 January 2009

The First Free Game for You to Play is Here: Black Sails!


nd thus it has begun...the first free game has been added to this blog!

I am happy to announce that the first "free to play" game has arrived at this site. It is my ambition to only host games that I regard being of a high quality. I will also make sure to try out the game myself before I add it. No randomly added (insert name of a game you dislike)-type of game here!

I will try to keep the focus on RPGs and adventure games. But, if there is a game that I truly regard as FANTASTIC I reserve myself the rights to add it here. For instance there is this amazing puzzle game called "Untangle" that I just loved when I tried it. The game idea, the music, it all contributed to an extraordinary experience. I am not sure it's possible to get that one for your site, otherwise it is quite possible that it will be added in the future although it's a puzzle game.

Will he ever stop talking and just letting me play, you wonder. Why, certainly. Let's start this outstanding collection of top notch games with a nice little pirate RPG/RTS game then. Black sails awaits you...


The original game can be found here:
Black Sails

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit Golden Leaves - The Fantasytree Store below

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page...