Constantly Growing...

Constantly Growing...
- A fantastic blog from here to where the rainbow ends...

Total Pageviews Since This Tree Was Planted:

This Magical Tree is Most of all Filled With::

Most Fertile Branches Lately:

VISIT GOLDEN LEAVES - THE FANTASYTREE STORE

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page or HERE

Thursday 31 December 2009

Music Video - Symphony X Live

A few days ago I posted the trailer for the upcoming movie remake of Clash of The Titans. Let's stay in the realms of gorgons and deadly shores for a while, shall we? Here is one of my favorite songs with one of my favorite progressive metal bands. A great live version of The Eyes of Medusa.

I have seen this band live twice - once with Stratovarius (one of my favorite power metal bands) and once with Dream Theater (one of my favorite bands, all categories). Russell Allen truly has a magnificent voice. One of the best metal singers for sure. And Romeo, Rullo, Pinella and LePond are top notch musicians.

Also want to wish you all a
Happy New Year!


My resolution is to keep running and developing this blog further in 2010. Please tell me what is already great and what could be better about it. Which of the main categories (Movies, Music, Art, Games, Books) should get more focus? I'll do my best to make all our dreams come true. See you next year!

/M





2 comments:

  1. This іnfo iѕ pгіceleѕs.
    Wherе can I find out morе?

    Feel free tο visit my homеpage .
    .. online corporate reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date gossip.

    my weblog reputation management

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to visit Golden Leaves - The Fantasytree Store below

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page...