Constantly Growing...

Constantly Growing...
- A fantastic blog from here to where the rainbow ends...

Total Pageviews Since This Tree Was Planted:

This Magical Tree is Most of all Filled With::

Most Fertile Branches Lately:

VISIT GOLDEN LEAVES - THE FANTASYTREE STORE

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page or HERE

Sunday 3 January 2010

Another Free Graphic Design - Eagle

Finally I'm ready to consider it finished, the eagle design I've been working on has reached it final version.

I hope this design can be useful or inspirational to you. It is done in ArtRage3

As always, I am very grateful for any feedback on my designs. Let me know what kind of designs you would like me to draw. Tell me if you would need any of my designs posted in a different size or color than I've posted them.

To download image just right-click and choose "Save image as..."


For more designs and terms of use please read this post.

Eagle (2010)

2 comments:

Don't forget to visit Golden Leaves - The Fantasytree Store below

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page...