Constantly Growing...

Constantly Growing...
- A fantastic blog from here to where the rainbow ends...

Total Pageviews Since This Tree Was Planted:

This Magical Tree is Most of all Filled With::

Most Fertile Branches Lately:

VISIT GOLDEN LEAVES - THE FANTASYTREE STORE

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page or HERE

Thursday 15 January 2009

Browserbased MMORPGs





rom time to time I find myself playing browser-based MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games. I will try to tell you when I discover new good browser-based MMO games. I'm especially fond of MMORPGs. (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, games like Wow, World of Warcraft). The most famous - and I believe most popular - browser-based MMORPG is Runescape.

Browser-based means that you don't have to download any client to play the game, you are able to play directly in your browser.

I also play many online MMORPGs that are free to play but you have to download a client. I hope I can help you through the MMORPG jungle and help you find the games you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit Golden Leaves - The Fantasytree Store below

Find Fantasytree recommendations and see what other readers recommend at the bottom of this page...